Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Watch This Space

Yes, I know. It's been two months and change. Apologies for that.

Life in real-time has moved at a blistering pace. It does that, at times, without much in the way of warning. Between new corporate clients, dead EVE Online clients and gazelles (yes, gazelles), there's been little wherewithal for on-line play. But that time is drawing to a close. All work and no play make Mord a dull boy. Now the dull days of Autumn draw to a close and it's time to have some fun.

There's change on the wind at Fiddler's Edge.  While I haven't been writing, I have been planning.

More on that anon.


3 comments:

  1. I have missed your comments on the Somer-Blink scandal and the Live Events mess. Hope you can be back in time for seagull's bombs on Twitch next week.

    When you she starts making what I am sure will be vague comments about the future of high sec, people are going to lose it. Not that they should not have seen it coming, given all the attacks on high sec income in the past, and then last week's debacle in the live events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. I thought you were as much of a downed blog as me! Come on! I could do with your insight on the new war!

    ReplyDelete